The Uganda convention UK would like to welcome Comfort Homes as our new Associate Sponsor. Comfort Homes Uganda is a real estate developer of affordable, high quality housing under Condominium arrangement with a number of projects in the districts of Wakiso and Kampala.
Since its inception, Comfort Homes has become synonymous with quality development of residential, commercial and affordable properties providing approximately two hundred homes to Ugandans through their various projects such as Casa Marcella, Casa Fortuna, Casa Gloria, Casa Belvedere in Naalya, Cozy Cottages in the airy suburb of Gayaza, Casa Luna in the modern Bukoto area among others still undergoing construction.
With the housing development industry in Uganda continuing to record increased growth from the current demand of quality housing units per year, Comfort Homes, is destined to go beyond providing homes. In a very short span of time, Comfort Homes Uganda has risen to be known for quality construction and development, boosted by a non-compromising use of cutting edge technology, high quality construction materials, skilled professionals, and a passion to open up access to property ownership across East Africa.
Comfort Homes is making it possible for Ugandans in the UK and diaspora at large to, buy property by partnering with various banks for mortgage facilities that offer flexible payment terms as they understand that few people can buy a home in a single tranche. Comfort Homes and partner banks offer an excellent fit for Ugandans in the UK by simplifying property acquisition through a number of financing options for our projects.
“Our long-term objective is to increase availability of homes. The challenge now is [to boost] effective demand; the properties are there but the prices are high,” Mr Qusai Shabbir, the director, Comfort Homes said that under their Cozy Cottages project situated in Gayaza, a Kampala suburb, one can acquire a home at a price as low as UGX 47 Million.
“Under the tastefully designed projects, we believe everyone can own a home by paying an initial 20% deposit and thereafter affordable monthly instalments of up to UGX 5,000,000/= per month. The company also provides their clients with Private Mailo Title Deeds thus ensuring that their client’s property ownership is secured,” he said.
For further inquiries about Comfort Homes Uganda, their Sales Representatives will be available at all UCUK2018 activities to offer more insight about their projects and available financing options. Should you have any questions or clarifications, please feel free to reach them via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or via telephone on +256 752 068 721 or +91 98201 28312 or visit their website at www.comfort-homes.com
Ugandan UK Convention, a Trade and Investment Forum has now become firmly established as an annual event in the UK.
The forum brings together experts, business leaders, professionals and representatives from prominent organisations based in Uganda, the UK and beyond. Delegates have access to up-to-date information on the vast potential for investment that Uganda offers to both the domestic and international community. They can acquire business tips, obtain relevant literature on priority sectors for investment, take part in an interactive Q & A session and hear about the realities of doing business in Uganda. The convention participants will be able to:
- Meet and network with African and UK professionals marketing goods for global markets
- Market your services and products to delegates and visitors on the day
- Meet business leaders to discuss the major developments, challenges and success stories
- Gain competitive advantage over competitors, broadening your marketing strategy
- Network with like-minded businesses
- Develop business partnerships with potential business partners both in the UK and abroad
- Meet potential investors in order to identify funding options
- Explore new markets for products and services
- Identify reliable suppliers
The Convention in UK offer authoritative insight on development trends and opportunities in Uganda with core Our objectives that encompass:
- “Control the Narrative: Uganda is the Land of Opportunity”: Pivoting the role of the Ugandan Diaspora from family remitters to financial and social investors
- Support Ugandan and UK businesses in bilateral trade, business and investment
- Create a platform for trade, business and investment between Uganda and Europe (UK) and promote and facilitate access to trade opportunities in Uganda (East Africa) for Ugandan and European (UK) investors, including one-to-one meetings
- To maintain a dialogue with business organisations who can promote trade opportunities in Uganda, including the Federation of Small Businesses, Chambers of Commerce, the Institute of Directors, the Confederation of British Industry and the City of London;
- Promote Ugandan exports and identify export opportunities, so that the export earnings close the gap with the import demand and promote the transformation of Uganda from a current consuming nation into a producing nation. We will also engage closely with the Ministry of Finance and Investment Authority in Uganda for advice and information.
- Encourage investments in the key sectors, i.e. education, health, infrastructure, agriculture, housing, sports, tourism and many more.
- Exhibit and celebrate the rich diversity of their cultural heritage and encourage Ugandans to be more active as ambassadors for Uganda’s culture – food, clothes, social life etc.