Peter Kimbowa, an executive coach, internationally certified trainer, platform speaker, and business advisor in the public and private sectors, motivation speaker to speak at the Uganda UK Convention in London – 15th Sept 2018
Mr. Peter Kimbowa will be one of the distinguished speakers on the 8th Uganda Convention UK which is slated for 15th September 2018 at the Troxy, Commercial Road London.
Peter Kimbowa, also known as PK, serves as Managing Partner of IFE Consultants Limited. He is a founding Member of the Association of Management Consultants of Uganda (AMCU) and Association of Uganda Coaches and Mentors, serves as a Team Leader at the CEO Summit Uganda, a private sector Think Tank in Uganda; and CEO Apprenticeship Program jointly conducted with Strathmore Business School Kenya.
He serves as:
- Non-Executive Director of Equity Bank Uganda Ltd.
- Board member of ESKOM (U), Baylor College of Medicine, and Financial Sector Deepening Initiative of the Executive Coaching Association for Africa (FS-ECA).
- Serves as an Advisor of Petroleum Authority of Uganda.
- Member of the Kampala Archdiocese Investment Authority, Association of African Business Schools (AABS), and American Management Association.
- Associate of the Uganda National Academy of Sciences.
Peter was awarded the Best Professional Man of the year by the British Council and Management Forum in 2005 / 2006. He holds the Excellent Emotional Intelligence Facilitation award from East Africa Human Resource Development Forum and Harvard Business School award for Africa Business Club. He is an adjunct faculty of Strathmore Business School.
Peter has trained well over 50,000 people in more than fifteen countries in the last couple of years Peter is a leading Process and Resource Consultant with expertise in Governance, Enterprise Development, Strategic Planning, Executive selection, Leadership Development, Organizational
restructuring, Research, Coaching, and Capacity building.
UCUK is an annual prestigious business conference that attracts over 1000 delegates, designed specifically:
- To promote and facilitate bilateral trade between the UK, the Diaspora with Uganda,
- To facilitate foreign direct investment in Uganda and,
- To provide a platform for businesses to expand into new markets and
- To promote British businesses exporting to Uganda.
UCUK 2018 will gather key economic players including government delegations, high-profile leaders, project developers and international investors. The event will cover 10 economic sectors, particularly manufacturing, agribusiness, power, construction, transportation, IT, health, fintech, tourism and natural resources sectors.
Facilitated networking opportunities and one-on-one meetings will be available to help companies explore and discuss future partnerships in agro-processing, horticulture, textiles and clothing, tourism, information and communication technology, business process outsourcing and other services sectors. The Event will also feature a number of exhibitors who will showcase themselves and serve as points of contact for their organisations and businesses. This is reinforced by the Chairman’s statement that “At UCUK we aim to seek the way forward for international trade and development,”
The UCUK brings together over 1000 delegates annually including representatives of governments, the private sector, Diasporas and as well as Entrepreneurs and Investors to debate on ways to achieve trade-led inclusive sustainable development through Entrepreneurship, SME competitiveness, employment and economic growth.
You can get access to the Conference and Exhibitions which provide opportunities for business to business (B2B), government to business (B2G) engagement and buyers and sellers to:
- Strengthen entrepreneurship in the UK and Uganda.
- Utilise this annual one-stop conference to tap intoinvestment and trade opportunities in Uganda.
- share experience and lessons learned by others in their quest for international trade.
- Engage and network with prospective business partners.
- Engage with decision makers and government representatives to specific sectors.
The forum brings together experts, business leaders, professionals and representatives from prominent organisations based in Uganda, the UK and internationally. Delegates have access to up-to-date information on the vast potential for investment that Uganda offers to both the domestic and international community. They can acquire business tips, obtain relevant literature on priority sectors for investment, take part in an interactive Q & A session and hear about the realities of doing business in Uganda.
The convention will be held at the Troxy Arena in London on Saturday 15 September 2018. For more information, please see http://www.ugandanconventionuk.org