Housing Finance Bank will be exhibiting at the Uganda Convention on the 15th Sept in London UK to present to Ugandans, investors and friends of Uganda opportunities to open an account in Uganda, save, apply for various mortgages and invest back home!
There will be a chance to join for Ugandans who wish to; invest back home, buy a house, transfer funds to relatives or save for their children’s education.
Ugandans can transfer funds worldwide from host country straight to their bank account using a variety of wire systems like; Western Union, Money gram, Telegraphic Transfers (Us) and HFB Mobile.
- For only $50, Ugandans will be able to open a USD Classic Savings account and enjoy inexpensive banking services including access to free online statements.
- Apply for a purchase or construction mortgage for residential or commercial property and enjoy preferential rates.
- Through Housing Finance Bank investments and custodial services; operate a fixed deposit account, apply for a CDS account, invest in treasury bills & bonds and benefit from free investment advisory services.
Recently the Housing Finance Bank vowed to close Uganda’s housing gap; Uganda’s housing deficit that currently stands at two million units continues to grow by 300,000 units per year, Housing Finance Bank (HFB). According to housing experts, this means concerted efforts are needed to close the housing gap and provide reasonably priced housing solutions to the people and also a good move for those residing in the Diaspora to be able to take advantage of affordable mortgage schemes provided by the bank. Housing Finance bank has recently, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with a local developer to increase the supply of affordable homes in the market and increase the uptake of mortgages.
The Ugandan law now recognizes the ownership of condominium and owners can acquire land titles just like in developed countries.
UK-Uganda Trade and Investment Convention (UCUK) is a resourceful platform for businesses looking to expand Uganda (East Africa), export products, or set up overseas operations. If you want to take your business into some of the world’s most lucrative countries or exciting emerging economies, then this is the only show you’ll need to attend.
Uganda offers exporters and investors lots of opportunities. With a population of circa 38 million and GDP Growth of 5.8%, coupled with Pivotal Regional Trade partnerships: East African Community (5 member states), Great Lakes (4 member states), COMESA (19 member states) – exporters have access to this critical market of 489 million.
Of the 2.5 million businesses registered in the UK, an estimated 360,000 who have an exportable product or service mistakenly believe there isn’t a global demand for it. That’s why we are offering you a free conference to help you network and meet experts from Uganda to widen your knowledge and network of contacts and business associates.
For 2018, the event’s organisers have pulled out all the stops to provide the show’s most outstanding, export-focused line-up of advice, speakers and exhibitors yet.
Here’s information on everything you’ll find at UK-Uganda Trade and Investment Convention:
- Suppliers offering you the exact tools and services you need to expand overseas
- Expert industry-leaders ready to share exclusive insights on how to reach new markets
- 1-2-1 Advice Sessions
- Focus on vertical markets; including the retail, manufacturing, international e-commerce and technology sectors
- Expert speakers
To register UCUK’s sought-after FREE tickets, click here.
For Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities
Willy Mutenza – Event Director
For Press & Marketing Enquiries:
Rose Nambi – Marketing Executive
0207 237 7317