• Accessible elevators
• Accessible meeting rooms
• Accessible parking
• Alarms – Audible
• Alarms – Visual Strobe
• Audible alerts in elevators
• Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
• Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
• Evacuation chair available to help evacuate a disabled person
• Grab bars in bathroom
• Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
• Induction Loop System available at reception
• Level or ramp entrance into the building
• Lowered bed
• Lowered buttons in elevators
• Lowered light switches
• Lowered sink
• Lowered thermostat controls
• Lowered toilet
• Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
• Roll-in Shower
• Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
• Service support animals welcome
• Strobe alarms
• Visual alarm for hearing impaired
• Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
Whilst Troxy is an 80 year old building, every effort has been made to accommodate disabled patrons.
The venue offers flat floor access from street level to the front of the Upper Level of the Grand Hall. A ramp can be installed between the Upper and Lower levels of the Grand Hall if required (held onsite). Disabled toilet and baby change facilities are located in the Foyer.
Unfotunately, the Circle and White Room are only accessible via a staircase.
For live concerts, a special sectioned off area is set up at the front of the Upper Level to ensure that our disabled guests areas much involved in the event as possible.
We’re keen that everyone can enjoy Troxy shows, so here’s some information about accessibility.
Our building has step-free access at the front entrance and throughout the upper section of the ground floor. Unfortunately there is no lift to the circle seating and this can only be accessed via steps. The accessible toilet located in the foyer near the main entrance, and is available by Radar key. Don’t worry if you don’t have one with you – we have a spare you can borrow!
If you need a personal assistant to attend the event we do offer a PA goes free scheme. Please purchase your tickets (through our website or in the DICE app) and then send a scanned copy of proof of eligibility to email@example.com along with your name and order details. We will then refund the cost of one of the tickets once evidence has been received (refunds take 5-10 working days to clear).
The tickets you can purchase are either;
Step Free (Ground Floor) – suitable for wheelchair users and those with difficulty in bending their legs.
Steps (Circle) – suitable for those who are comfortable going up steps (43 to be exact, don’t worry they are not all together!)
Additional PA tickets can’t be added and the following forms of evidence are automatically eligible:
– Front page of DLA / PIP / Attendance Allowance letter
– Certificate of Visual Impairment
– Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
– Credabilitys Access Card (www.accesscard.org.uk)
If you’re unable to provide any of the above we will review your access requirements on a case-by-case basis. Proof should be sent within 5 days of booking and no later than 2 weeks before the event date. We are unable to offer refunds once the event has taken place.
If your access requirements are not met by our online booking system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02080687457.
Uganda-UK Trade and Investment Convention (UCUK) © 2019 - 13th - 14th September 2019
London UK email@example.com