The Pre marketing benefits include –
Advertising- the Convention partners with media outlets to advertise the event in all Diaspora newspapers published in the UK and with Uganda’s media, giving maximum exposure to our sponsors.
- Print Media – There will be countless printing of flyers and posters, which will be distributed in Europe and kept at prominent places to facilitate the awareness among the masses on a larger scale. All the print media will have the name/logo of our sponsors.
- Programme booklet – Logo of our sponsor’s will feature in the program flyer in addition to the newspapers, flyers, posters, web site and so on.
- Media Exposure: Radio and TV – The event will be advertised on leading Africa Diaspora radio and TV channels.
- Personal Interaction – The Convention is best placed to know the customers at personal level, including their buying habits and intimate knowledge of their needs. Sponsors and exhibitors can also participate in the real time surveys and studies of potential clients.
- Create, develop and enhance credibility
- Highly targeted marketing
- Leveraged lead generation
- Generate new sales and form new business partnerships
- Community involvement and Giving Back
- Distribution of samples or trial offers
- Contacts: – access to mailing lists, distribution channels, broadcast opportunities