Exhibiting at the Show
By exhibiting at the Convention you will:
- Meet hundreds of potential buyers face-to-face over two days.
- Raise your profile in a competitive market.
- Collect high quality leads and generate sales.
- Launch new products or services direct to the market, and gain feedback from prospective purchasers.
- Network with the media, your customers and other exhibitors.
If you represent a progressive and thriving business, area, or looking for lucrative investment from ambitious and astute investors or business owners, then you should be exhibiting at The Export FDI and the UgandaUK Trade and Investment Expo.
The Convention is a unique platform which connects dynamic and prosperous investment opportunities with the most ambitious and innovative investors and business owners.
FDI and Export Expo at Hilton Hotel on Park Lane and the Convention at Troxy stands as an unmissable opportunity for you to exhibit your brand and place it in front of some of the Uganda’s most influential investors. The Expo is your one-stop-shop to meet the people who are seeking the lucrative opportunities you can offer them.
If you work for or represent the following you should be exhibiting at the Expo:
- Ministries of Trade and Investment
- Trade, Investment, and Economic Development Agencies
- FDI Consultancies
- Free Trade Zones
- Property Developer
- Banks and financial institutions
- Investors and financiers
- Microfinance institutions
- Development financial institutions
- Multilateral organisations
- Trade associations
- Business associations
- Business Consultants
- Ministers and government officials
- Agriculture/agribusiness companies
- Producers and suppliers of farming equipment and agricultural machines
- Charities and voluntary organisations
- Exporters and Importers
- Franchisers and Distributors
- Legal Experts
- Credit and Political Risk Insurers
- Export Credit Agencies
The Pre marketing benefits include –
Advertising- the Convention partners with media outlets to advertise the event in all Diaspora newspapers published in the UK and with Uganda’s media, giving maximum exposure to our sponsors.
- Print Media – There will be countless printing of flyers and posters, which will be distributed in Europe and kept at prominent places to facilitate the awareness among the masses on a larger scale. All the print media will have the name/logo of our sponsors.
- Programme booklet – Logo of our sponsor’s will feature in the program flyer in addition to the newspapers, flyers, posters, web site and so on.
- Media Exposure: Radio and TV – The event will be advertised on leading Africa Diaspora radio and TV channels.
- Personal Interaction – The Convention is best placed to know the customers at personal level, including their buying habits and intimate knowledge of their needs. Sponsors and exhibitors can also participate in the real time surveys and studies of potential clients.
- Create, develop and enhance credibility
- Highly targeted marketing
- Leveraged lead generation
- Generate new sales and form new business partnerships
- Community involvement and Giving Back
- Distribution of samples or trial offers
- Contacts: – access to mailing lists, distribution channels, broadcast opportunities
Marketing Manager – 07790647089