UCUK specialises in aligning investors with government agencies with the aim of stimulating economic, social and political growth.
We strive to continuously provide quality services on a wide array of areas to investors. Our clients rely on the integrity and skills of our unparalleled team of consultants and other experts supported by our vast range of contacts and partners.
UCUK provides high-level expertise in brokering and managing relationships with high-level government officials, private sector executives, heads of state, and United Nations entities.
- At UCUK, we create an enabling environment for business entrepreneurs and investors to converge.
- We create an environment to bridge investors and business entrepreneurs in Uganda, East African region and beyond.
- UCUK will source investors, business entrepreneurs and varied capital to finance or expand business regardless of size.
- Creating Linkages for SME Development with local business partners
- Provision of strategic local oversight and aftercare support
- We cause facilitation work permit and VISA access with the support of Government agencies.
- Coordinating Investment activities with Government agencies
- We bring together Entrepreneurs and investors from Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan and United Kingdom.
- Accelerate their expansion into East Africa
- Find the right strategic partners to operate in East Africa
- Get direct introductions to potential clients / partners
- Gather local intelligence and support
- Grow revenues in exciting new markets
- Assistance in obtaining any necessary licenses and permits,
- Assisting in obtaining incentives or exemptions under the Income Tax Act, the Customs and Excise Act, the Value Added Tax Act or other legislation,
- Providing information to investors on the business climate, operating rules, investment opportunities and sources of capital, and
- Liaison with other government agencies for the issuance of additional licenses and approvals not directly handled by the Authority.
Post – Investment Services
- Help in the acquiring of Investment Certificate, that facilitates immediate start of a business,
- Provision of After Care services, and
- Continuous liaison with other stakeholders who interface with investors in their day-to-day operations with an ultimate aim of improving the investment environment and to make it easier to do business.
- Our partner The Promota has established itself as one of the leading organisers of African business and economic events. From small workshops and round-tables, to large business conferences and provide an excellent opportunity to network with the current decision makers and leaders from around the world.
- Investment conferences, road shows and seminars
UCUK offers a full spectrum of PR, media liaison and investor relations services. We work in partnership with clients to create value through the most innovative and effective communications programmes while observing the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Investor Relations
- Event and production management
- Media liaison
- Issues management
- Public affairs and stakeholder engagement
- Media research and analysis
- Digital communication
- Corporate branding
- Marketing and communications consulting
- Business and investment guides
- Company reports and prospectuses
- Investors’ manuals
- Promotional DVDs
- Multimedia productions
- Corporate websites and online portals
- Business directories
We can also provide specialist advice, briefings and project management capability.