Our PR and marketing team are on hand to assist with the content for your articles, arranging interviews with speakers, steering committee members and attending VIP diginitaries, as well as arranging discussing media partnership opportunities.
[infopane color=”7″ icon=”0072.png”]2016 media and association partnerships[/infopane]
Join our media and association partnership programme for 2016. Enjoy visibility and direct exposure for your publication to key influencers within the investment, financial, oil and gas, power, infrastructure and agribusiness sectors. Plus, place your publication in the hands of our 2,000 attendees.
To discuss media partnership opportunities, email us today.
[infopane color=”7″ icon=”0072.png”]Summit news and highlights[/infopane]
See our latest press releases for summit updates, announcements and news.
Plus, sign up to our media newsletter to receive the latest summit updates.
[infopane color=”7″ icon=”0072.png”]Contact us[/infopane]
If you are interested in gaining direct access to event personalities for pre-event interviews and opinion pieces, please get in touch.
[infopane color=”7″ icon=”0072.png”]Image gallery and videos[/infopane]
[infopane color=”7″ icon=”0072.png”]Benefits of this non-financial partnership to you will be:[/infopane]
• Access to VIPs
• Press passes to the Convention on 12th September 2014
• Promote you as our Media Partner on our social media portals
• Logo on the Convention website hyperlinking to Media Partners’ website
• Logo in the Convention brochure
• Logo on the Convention pull-up banners
• Your promotional material in our delegate bags
• Logo on Convention flyers
• Direct interaction with more than 2000 delegates on the day
• Build new leads of potential clients
• You will be given a poseur table at the conference
• Podium recognition at the event
• Website banner
[infopane color=”7″ icon=”0072.png”]Social media[/infopane]
Make sure you follow us on all social media and don’t forget to use the hashtag #UgandaConventionUK and we will re-tweet!
- Twitter: @UGConventionUK
- Facebook: ugandan.conventionuk
- LinkedIn: Uganda Convention UK
- YouTube: ugandansinuk
- Website: http://www.ugandanconventionuk.org
- Email: email@example.com
[infopane color=”7″ icon=”0072.png”]Suggested Tweets[/infopane]
Below are some tweets we have put together for you with handy ‘click to tweet’ links – feel free to use them!
- Meet and network with 1000+ delegates at the #UgandaConventionUK– 10th Sept 2016 http://bit.ly/1wSHrvP Book your seat now!
- Find out about Uganda’s agricultural potential at the #UgandaConventionUK– 10th Sept 2016 http://bit.ly/1wSHrvP Book your seat now!
- Understand current and future developments in Uganda & global/regional market demand at the UG Convention http://bit.ly/1wSHrvPBook now!
- Forge new partnerships and business ventures at the #UgandaConventionUK– 10th Sept 2016 http://bit.ly/1wSHrvP. Book today to secure seat!
- High profile international & Ugandan speakers offer exciting presentations @ #UgandaConventionUK– 10th Sept 2016 http://bit.ly/1wSHrvP
- Build business relationships & forge partnerships with business leaders at the #UgandaConventionUK – 10th Sept 2016. http://bit.ly/1wSHrvP
- Uganda 7th fastest world growing economy. Discover investment opportunities@ #UgandaConventionUK– 10th Sept 2016 http://bit.ly/1wSHrvP
- The #UgandaConventionUK gathers industries’ leading investment managers, regulators, investors, finance professional http://bit.ly/1wSHrvP
- Uganda is exciting destination for oil exploration and development. Meet Ugandan Minister of Energy at the forum http://bit.ly/1wSHrvP
- Meet key decision makers, discuss priorities, long-term strategies, result-focused solutions and policies in Uganda http://bit.ly/1wSHrvP