One-Stop Shop Service
The Bureau will be a bridge and focal point between Ugandans and the Diaspora in order to coordinate and implement the bureaus’ services.
- One-Stop Shop (OSS) service provides business and investment related information. We also engage with Uganda government at different levels and lobby on behalf of the business community in the Diaspora on a number of issues including:- policy issues, tenders, contracts, governance and development in Uganda.
- The bureau mitigates the fear of bureaucracy in Uganda by helping Diasporas on how best to understand the system and offer various services among others;
- We help you to identify suitable locations and property options within Uganda to accommodate your investment.
- Should you wish to partner with a local Ugandan company, we will help you to identify suitable Ugandan partners.
- Business Legal Affairs and Document Handling – Our credible partners cover all aspects of legal representation including legal representation for business advisory services and transactions.
- Business2Business is one of our main services. We organize, host and co-ordinate events, product launch, trade shows, marketing campaigns, workshops and conferences in the Diaspora and Uganda to promote business and investment opportunities in both Uganda and UK. One of our main calendar events is the Ugandan Convention, which takes place every summer in the UK. The Convention and Investment Expo aims to showcase Uganda’s investment and development opportunities to potential investors both in the Diaspora and overseas.
We fully respect your need for confidentiality and any commercially sensitive information you provide will be treated with the strictest confidence by our staff.